How to start a new Google Brand Account after the sunsetting of Google Plus? Until now users could start a Google Brand Account by creating a Google Plus page or a YouTube channel.
You can’t start your Google Brand Account from Google Plus any longer.
The only way to start a Google Brand Account now is from YouTube. Here are the steps:
- Create a YouTube Channel or log in an existing YouTube channel.
- Click your avatar icon and go to settings
- Choose See all my channels or create a new channel
- It will open a new window to create your Google Brand Account
Watch my video tutorial:
- Learn about Google Brand Accounts
- Learn about YouTube Channels
- Know YouTube Terms of Service
I’ve written about a stream of relevant content aligned with the brand by including use cases.
For your video content Brand Strategy join YouTube Partner Program!
Here how to Update YouTube Partner Program Setup Page
Update article by Peggy K “Add a Manager, editor or Studio Viewer to your YouTube Channel”
Disclaimer: Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC, used with permission.