My Year 2019 Digital Kaleidoscope has multiple reflections of Google’s Intelligent Applications for business. G Suite tools support talents across many industries, educational and non-profit organisations. “On e Board” superpowers are in line to present ourselves striving to be an online co-operative! Nice to meet you, I’m your task automation admin! This chronological story starts with Google Cloud Professional certification courses and especially G Suite Administrators certification.
- In 2019 I completed G Suite Management
- Bought a Google domain
- Collaborate on the Google domain with G Suite on weekly bases with fellow Google Product Experts and good learners on “On e Board” Online Co-operative.
- Have our first site live! It’s a work in progress.
- Did a live streamed event together, involving more personal development oriented friends we know since five years ago.
- Keeping up with lifelong learning I have scheduled G Suite Security certification with Google Cloud Training to kick off January 2020!
I have our site up and running without writing even one line of code! Because superpowers can build it wit G Suite! I take the opportunity to express my gratitude to “On e Board” members Monika Schmidt, Peggy Kolm, Bob Danley without whom this achievement would not have happened!
Excited to contribute and manifest the collaborative super powers on oneboard.network online along the new Year 2020!
In the context of information overload, intelligent tools in daily workflow are a must. In my opinion intelligent talent collaboration is the better cutting edge!
The amount of change is only expected to increase. This will require communicators to focus on managing and planning for change.
Read about “On e Board Project” and visit oneboard.network Bare with our online co-operative while we continue improving the site.