Personal Branding Unconditional
Mambo number Five
I have researched a few aspects of personal branding, taking my own personal profile as an example.
Here are five takeaways:
1. From the moment I aligned my words to action and my action to clear evidence back across my profiles I reached a rocket boost in engagement both in terms of followers and conversion. My followers increased with 1000 people on Google plus. More engagers connected with me across other channels.
2. The algorithm does idex personal profiles in the same ways as brands and businesses, so you need to care about authority, trust, consistency, variety, velocity, visibility and all aspects of reputation management.
3. Your presence across platforms should be authentic.
4. Google+ post with my featured presentation is an honour and a valuable link, which I refer occasionally by a QR code.
5. The web activity expands inner feelings. You might not get the whole picture about the person’s situation and you stay connected for just one emotional reflection.
I have asked this question:
What does it mean to have a verified Google personal profile from the standpoint of digital identity and semantic search? and I got very valuable answers from Omi Sido David Amerland Teodora Petkova Stan Bush
The answers make me understand and reconcile myself with my digital and offline skills and talents. I’m thankful, my plus friends! Google+Create, appreciate!
I haven’t listened to Stan, until I finally heard.
Read my blog post here: https://goo.gl/m7pRJR
graph CircleCount #ThatsAPlus
#GooglePlusKnowledge #Personal #Branding #Unconditional #Google+