Three Communication Principles
Align Google Apps Wheel* by Custom Search with these 3 communication principles: navigate on mobile device, talk online across channels, keep asking questions around your topical online conversation.
Google Search App is the priority app available for the discoverers, IT specialists, educators and for the business executives! If you are among the leaders in your industry niche you can benefit from these 3 communication principles and get the most out of Google’s Apps.
To get you into the context, I’ll start with the analogy from two of the recent top tech-related books: The Technology Trap by Carl Benedikt Frey and The Future of Chaos by David Weinberger.
The common between the conclusions both authors are making are the different realities we are living in. The meaning is not ironical. It focuses on different real realities. Old models from the industrial revolution where professionals achieved planned results though formula and automation have been and continue to be disrupted by the 4th Technology Revolution. In this line of thoughts, Google Search is providing individual research tools with AI integrated into Google’s products. It’s professional’s accountability to polish digital skills and keep up with the rhythm of collaborative environment online and in premises operating systems.
Digital communication skills have suddenly become a must!
Based on my 7/12 experience for the recent 7 years I’ve emulated 3 communication principles while navigating on mobile devices to help you thrive in the mobile first world. My tips and advice have been updated with Google’s recent trends and new product and feature launches on NEXT19 and I/O19 Conferences at Google in Ca, Us. Takeaway this action plan and get it done now:
How to work with Google Search App on your mobile device?
- On your Google app create your own Collections.
- Start as many Collections as the corresponding topics of interest you follow such as Hot Tech News, Economic News, Best Travel Destinations, My Favourite Sports etc.
- Type your question into the Search box and see what Google Search returns for you.
- Tap the ribbon up on the right and it immediately adds it to your Collection. You can change Collections chosen by removing and moving to another one.
This way of navigation on the Google Search App performs multiple complex tasks for you from keeping you updated with the latest releases on topics of your interest to connecting you in depth with the niche leaders and authority resources for your industry. It is your personalised stream of current information.
How to Follow Niche Authority Trends
- Here’s an example: if the linguistic industry is not on YouTube, you can follow their Twitter chats, but you can’t get lawyer’s opinions on Twitter, so follow NGO on Linkedin instead.
- Search is revealing any specific details in images, video, news, books and even more in the knowledge graph.
- You are practically working with semantics, just keep on asking by typing or by voice search in Google Search App on your mobile device. For any questions visit Google Search Help Community.
Google Apps Decision Making
All comments and shares are in fact opinions you might or might not take into consideration. My selection of Google Apps to facilitate decision making is this list:
- Google My Business
- Google Photos
- Google Podcast
- Google Assistant and more
These Google apps are giving you the opportunities to create content and to apply your strategy. All events analogy from the industrial corporate and business ages correspond to: conferences, exhibitions, survey, networking, workshops, webinars. The expert information is released for educational and practical implementation. In the technology era, the expert information orientation is an educational process. Keep up with context in regards to Quality Quality Evaluator Guidelines of Google.
Answering in Google forums is a higher accountability of the collaborative nature of the Internet. You are answering users questions in compliance with Google Terms & Policy, which is already an evidence of savvy navigation on the web, not just Google’s products since Google is setting up the highest standards in the industry. Check Google Product Experts Program.
My best advice is:
Remember you are still a guest, you are not owning the conversation! On the other hand, if you participate in fellow expert’s conversations in support, then you are more likely to receive support when leading your topical discussions. From a SEO perspective, this is evidenced in Link Building. Here’s a handy list to check and get prepared for a constructive and efficient online conversation:
- Moderation online. Open and close the conversation by involving partner Moderators. Keep it inclusive for all participating. Make it entertaining. Listen and learn from the professionals.
- Roles. Allow rotation and let everybody ask or answer.
- Predictability. Touch points on authority and trust resources.
- Trends. Relate to exciting current topics.
Focus: Google Apps Wheel
Lifelong learning, inclusion of clusters, multi-disciplinary approach – it’s an integrated experience while operating with Google Apps. I would label
The Google Apps Wheels to be Digital Marketer’s occupation new mantra.“
Professionals in the digital arena are savvy and aware how roles and apps are rotating to reflect brand reputation, personalised search results and knowledge graph. For a 360 seamless reflection of data, rotate the basic Google Apps by describing and mirroring experiences at the moment.
How to Turn The Google Apps Wheel
Take item one Personal Growth and start moving through: Google Assistant, YouTube, Google Photos, Google for Education. It practically means to mirror personal experience while having a conversation with Google Assistant, taking advantage of YouTube recent updates when creating your video content, collaborate in Google Photos Albums, expand personal efficiency with G Suite, learn and teach with Google for Education.
The next item to rotate the Google Apps Wheel is for Friends, then for Wealth, Fun, relationships, Work, Family and Health. This circle of Personal Growth is from Russell Bishop’s master class I attended.
- Personal Growth
Google Search App is always in the center!
Google’s search algorithm in 2022 will barely resemble its 2017 iteration.Bill Zientek, ePageCity Inc. for “What’s The Future of Google. Exclusive Interviews”
This is due to exponential advances in technology, computing power and big data. The way people search is changing and Google understands this better than anyone. Algorithms either evolve or die. As attention spans shorten and information overload becomes more rampant, the ability to deliver an accurate, concise answer becomes paramount. Google will evolve to personalize search results even more than it is currently doing. Personal data will be the new Metadata. Additionally, mobile use and the importance of mobile friendliness for Google will continue to spike, particularly in developing countries.
Authenticity will matter more than ever-is a website delivering resourceful, fresh content relevant to its audience? Winning the battle means brands need to embrace this change and truly engage their audience. Visual, digital storytelling won’t be an option; it will be a necessity. Voice search will be highly utilized, perfected, and integrated. Video and user-generated content will dominate written copy.”
- Navigate Google Search App on your mobile device.
- Moderate an ongoing online conversation across channels by rotating Google Apps and areas from your spheres of interests.
- Keep asking questions around your topical online conversation by rotating Google Apps and areas from your spheres of Interests.
Google Apps Wheel* Similar to Educational Wheel Tool suggested for students by Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
Disclaimer: Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC, used with permission.