The Google Plus platform has been transformed following to users requests, suggestions and needs. The new features announced are empowering the
. If you count on building a strategy around fast commenting on variety of topics, without event knowing the subject, Google is taking care to catch and hide these comments.
Be prepared to receive the result of your focused activities on Google Plus:
- Have good conversations
- Create events on Google+web
- Enjoy best use of screen size
- Zoom photos
Making Google Plus Work Better for You – official announcement. Staring from the 24th of january the classic G+ is retired.
Earlier in December Top Contributor and Google Advocate John Skeats shared insights about the process of developing the new Google+
into a most exciting experince for any occupation, brand and personal passion.
The Google Plus team has constantly improved the user experience by adding these improvements:
- Improved Community management with ‘Ask to Join’ and ‘Hold for Review
- Drag to drop image adding
- Image and GIF embeds in comments
- Joining the G Suite family
- Improvements to Community recommendations and What’s Hot
I wrote about Collections 101 Panel earlier