2022 on the Internet has been an year of resolutions. Accelerated in times of pandemic and war in Europe, the Internet ecosystem turned closer to a Splinternet. Action Plan 2023 of The Internet Society is addressing the threats and giving guidance how to protect the internet way of networking as an open and collaborative model. From big tech to an individual user, the world stepped in the fourth industrial revolution smart transformation of the economy. Some governments weaponise digitalisation and others establish alliances such as EU-U.S Data privacy Framework. In Europe, the Digital Markets Act and The Digital Services Act unintendedly pushed a telex-like internet in the Check republic.
Some of these threats pose a serious risk to the very existence of the Internet in the future.
The Internet is fragmenting into separate networks dominated by governments and corporations, which control what people see and what services they use. It’s called the splinternet, and this reality is closer than you think.Andrew Sullivan, President and CEO of The Internet Society @SullivanISOC
The New Data Characteristics
are client-side encrypted, sovereign, geo located.
Google Cloud Next’22 announcements are the best orientation for 2023 trends.
The consequence of the fragmentation is that “silence got indexed” via Google’s helpful content algorythm and E-T-A changes, now E-E-A-T.
Qulity Raters Guidelines
Google is now introducing the concept of E-E-A-T, which stands for
Google said, “pages that share first-hand life experience on clear YMYL topics may be considered to have high E-E-A-T as long as the content is trustworthy, safe, and consistent with well-established expert consensus. In contrast, some types of YMYL information and advice must come from experts.” Resource https://www.seroundtable.com/google-e-e-a-t-experience-search-quality-raters-guidelines-34576.html
In this context communication patterns of navigating the internet become crucial for a smooth online experience both individually and as a brand, a business or an organisation.
2023 Navigation on The Internet: 5 Tips
- Own a secure private account.
- Set up your own domain or use Gmail domain. Select a reliable internet and hosting provider. Educate yourself so that you can benefit from less risky interactions with your friends, family and colleagues.
- Implement a content (brand) strategy.
- Make it brief and clear by choosing short formats such as Stories, YouTube Shorts, Tutorials on your blog or site, livestreaming events and podcasts. Use AI and automation wisely.
- Video is the King. Download this research by the Content Marketing Institute https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/articles/video-storytelling-research
- Subscribe to expert resources. One must follow
- Search experts,
- Google Workspace blog and updates,
- Weekly Updates by Peggy K,
- Local experts, Sterlingsky
- Weekly Tech Topic livestream.
- Practice communication online. OnEBoard event calendar has a Free Practice Program, so that you feel in a comfortable friendly environment while advancing with online communication. Add the public calendar and make time to participate!
- Relate to hybrid experiences.
Two Communication Models: Google Workspace Individual and OnEBoard
Google Workspace Individual account is on top of my recomendations for a secure account choice. Download this free PDF presentation in the Bulgarian Language to learn about the benefits. In the English language use Peggy’s Tips and tricks guide to Google Workspace Individual.
OnEBoad is celebrating it’s third year by demonstrating tech solutions via recreating experiences in unique text and video while collaborating in a human centered virtual space. Congratulations to the OnEBoard crew Peggy, Monika, Bob and Nina https://www.oneboard.network/about-us for receiving valuable positive recommendations! Check OnEBoard Chat 2022 Roundup
One Eboard is a voice of the knowledge economy.@Stavreva
The 2023 schedule of our Free Practice Program has been announced!
Sign Up to gain experience! We are sustainably elaborating on the top tools for you.
Commitment 2023 power tool