Young Writers on Liberty Competition 2019
Adam Smith Institute leadership competition invites those in the UK aged 21 and under to enter the annual ‘Young Writer on Liberty‘ competition.
The requirement includes the style of ASI Blog posts
It is an excellent leadership initiative of The Adam Smith Institute! The competition draws attention to the digital communication skills of young people. The blog posts examples are in fact best practice in content creation for the web.
My takeaways are:
- implementing research work involved while writing for the web
- staying on focus for a topic
- providing different standpoints from the resource,
- demonstrating an open mind,
- analytical skills, working with facts and figures,
- involving a personalized approach and
- human-centered values
- insert correct links and attributions to resources.
The competition is in alignment with institutions, countries, and companies efforts to raise awareness about digital skills for better future opportunities for young people. Google is suggesting to start 2019 with their new free course “Digital Wellbeing”
Do you know about more leadership examples such as The Adam Smith’s Initiative?
Read more about young people and Internet Governance