What do you think about networking events in the offline world?
I was glad to be invited by Mariya Endreva, representing Dobrev&LyutskanovLawFirm at their weekly meet up last week. Here are my takeaways:
• it’s worth starting a business day by meeting new people
• the presence of 100 professionals in a hall is energizing
• easy to be part of an established networking process
• trust works both ways: it is immediately gained either lost on cross points of interests and influence
• it’s both beneficial for personal professional growth and for productive business results
• a best example of efficient time management
Compared to 100% digital networks, the offline events have their negative aspects such as higher costs for renting halls, high membership tax etc.
Read my article here:
This post is added to “Business Guide” you may follow:
Discover Topic “Business &Entrepreneurship
Are you interested to improve your online ID? Learn more about my new project “On e Board” on my site
Join the public Community here:
#GooglePlusKnowledge #NetworkingEvents #Offline