The Circadians community did an intensive live stream campaign in February, met fabulous guests and went through transformation and productivity processes for each of the members and for the community. I have been reporting about the events by blog posts and you can find them on Live Stream Video. This form represents an advanced product for grouping content that Google is experimenting with and we have been testing it for our community purposes. There is a Case Study we are working on.
The Value Of Practice And Collaboration.
1.The Live Stream Program is not for beginners. It’s for the top professionals, who know the value of their messages and want to be heard, want their expertise reach further. It’s for all, working on video calls, webinars, coaching, public speaking, writing books and presenting etc. It has a clear outcome:
- You learn while on the event. Some of the greatest discoveries happen during live stream, just in front of your eyes and you hear them, when you are open to listen.
- You are ahead of the competitors. Take this advantage!
- You are self- confident.
- You know the mechanics and settings.
- You have practiced and reacted to different situations. You can handle the processes.
- When you are live, your audience immediately knows that. It results is trust and authority for what you are going to talk about. People listen and hear you.
- No risks for the basics.
- Your camera is fixed. Your mice is working. Your light is optimised.
- Your vision and your background are the best personalised style that earns you new clients.
It is a bad experience to watch obscure light, background in disorder, ignorance on the mechanics on the platform. There is nothing wrong with it actually in case the host doesn’t need the attention of the audience.
2. The live stream events have been recently involved in online marketing. You don’t have a lot of metrics, except for views, replays and shares . Yet the personal presence is really valuable in many ways.
- You can send a message to your audience personally. This includes your whole personality, humour, artistic skills. It is a shared experience.
- During the event the attendee check your profiles, the links, site/bog, presentation and links you quote. Potentially this is the moment of starting new contacts and develop relationships.
3. To summarize the useful achievements, The live stream events are handled with care and helped hundreds of new and advanced users. It’s all about the process and roles. We have 6 specific roles involved along creating and doing a live streaming event.
The live stream program includes these steps, but is not limited to them :
- Walking through the settings, how to start, host, brand, embed a live streaming video
- Profile audit on You Tube
- Camera, light, microphone
- Colors, background
- Handling technical issues and connectivity
- Handling user behaviour issues
- Communication with the team on the platform
- Reminders about Preparation: vision and style, self confidence
Here is what our newest graduate of the program Peter Wright shares:
“I want to encourage anyone who is new to live stream to come along at 2 PM EST to and get on the co hosting program with Stan Bush. It’s taken me about three weeks and that has really helped me over my initial period of nervousness and fright at being in front of a camera. Some people, myself included find it a little more dodging than standing on the stage and talking to a couple hundred people. That sounds strange. But that was the case. So come along at 2 o’clock and try in a safe supported environment.”
“It’s not what happens to you in life, it’s what you do about it is that counts”, quote from Peter Wright’s Manifesto.
There are life changing events happening along the Co Host program.
Following to the way we operate on The Circadians Community, we first complete things instead of discussing them too long and now we are proudly sharing the starting project of Michele De Socio.
Evolving from her practice, learning and experience with The Circadians and with the master support of Stan Bush, Michele steps into the new role of leadership for the passion of support and awareness of Dementia challenges.
Michele De Socio launched her new site and did a fantastic live streaming event, all in one day! Watch the video: Mindful Dementia Stories
One of the numerous gem messages from her site:
You put your trust in the professionals hands. In trying to help they can do more harm than good. Nobody knows your loved one better than you. It’s important you have a good rapport with their doctor. If not change. In many cases less is more. There are other options, such as engagement. Music can calm your loved one. Activities occupy and help them sleep. A consistent schedule contributes to a better lifestyle.
Read more on the site: http://micheledesocio.com/is-this-you/
Social Media links are on Michele’s Google Plus Profile
My live stream events on my site