State of the Net 2019
America’s Premier Internet Policy Conference is taking place on Tuesday, Jan 29th at Newseum, Washington DC
The hosts are The Internet Education Foundation (IEF). Policymakers and 300 congressional representatives have registered to attend the Conference. Here’s the Topic list:
- Commercial Privacy.
- Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms.
- Internet Policy on the Campaign Trail.
- Future of Work.
- The Internet Governance Cold War.
- Content Expression on the Internet Commons.
- Telecom and the Balance of Power; and more.
The Internet Society North America Bureau is sponsoring the event, including the webcast on ISOC.LIVE. For all whose daily work and life relate to the Internet, I highly recommend attending online in person. Stay tuned for
Credit image: The Internet Society
Live online: http://isoc.live/sotn2019
Later in 2019 The Internet Governance Forum is taking place in Berlin.