The new Google Plus Collections and Communities are an accelerator for professionals to join and start building their online presence. The combination is designed to serve well the digital marketing teams, small business and practitioners as well. Here are the tiny little steps:
- Build an authentic personal profile and engage with like minded people on regular bases.
- Create your own personal Google Plus Collection for your lifestyle, hobby, passion
- Start you Google My Business Page/ Google Brand Page
- Create a Google Plus Collection for the best knowledge you have in your niche
- Keep the brand collection up-dated, trendy and useful
- Create a Google Plus Community. Involve your collaborators.
- Make the digital engagement part of your daily activities. Post images, video, articles.
- Organise live streaming events.
Case Study “Communications in Healthcare”
Since it has been created about six months ago, the Google Plus Collection “Communication in Healthcare” grouped related articles from authorities and media, as well as personal interview and a number of authorship publications. Under his personal profile Alex Simidchiev has valuable 39 publications and gained 77 followers. The Community “Digital Communication in Healthcare” is attracting new users daily. When checking their profiles, one can easily see about half of all the interactors come from healthcare industry. Even if numbers are small, as this niche has little presence especially on Google plus, they are a characteristic indicator. The focused professional activity on Google Plus Collections on a persistent bases is attracting new users from organic search.
If you haven’t planned yet the strategy about your digital brand presence, start with Google Plus Collections and Communities, make it a work in collaboration. You can follow and turn notifications “On” on my G+Collections PRO to get tips and tutorials on starting, managing and increasing growth with Google Plus Collections.
Get your free downloadable e-book on Google Plus Collections
The featured image is a circle, where people repeat one and the same small steps,hand in hand. Traditional knowledge preserved in Bulgaria, studied and practiced by a wave of young people worldwide at present. Now we can learn to do this in a similar way in the digital world