Google+ profile is an excellent opportunity to have your personal workflow personally customized in correlation to the complexity of your daily schedule. It is an organic guide to continuous elaborating and optimising our cyber-physical systems ( The Fourth Industrial revolution: What it means, How to Respond(World Economic Forum)
It is typical that a professional activity online is more experienced with regards to individual skills compared to implemented management systems, especially in the field of communication and management. ( Management Transformation Page )
Thriving to balance with updated platforms online and high requirements, professionals should have clear evidence about their own digital skills. With G+ this is made workable:
- Information overload: filter the information with Google Collections
- New potential clients and partners: create appealing content with Google Collections
- Events: innovate team collaboration for both private and public events
- Management: transform management through online communities
The graphs on a Google+ personal profile are manifesting two major characteristics:
- For a workflow when the personal profile is implemented as a tool in the flow of the overall professional activity, the graph of the personal profile vs. the grouped content on topic are increasing simultaneously in followers.
- For a workflow when the personal profile is creating quality content and initiatives online, the graph of the grouped content is increasing 4 to 5 times higher vs. the personal profile in followers.
Google+Profile Graphs ( Google Shared Album)
Download my free e-books on Google Plus Collections
I have written about Google+ before Google+ Collections and Communities. Digital Start up