With the recent updates from Google it has become fast, more creative and efficient to use Google Plus Collections. Login into your Google Plus profile and go to Collections. Then click the “Edit” button and easily change colour and cover photo. On the top right, click the three small dots and all the options will be available for you. Edit your title, tag, choose public or private and check help if you need it.
Updated Options For Collections On Android
- Edit collection
- Visible or not to public. Important note: you can’t change that after you set it up.
- Add your followers or don’t add them, depending on your topic.
- Collection followers. See who follows your collection
- Copy link. Use the link to publish your collection on sites and other online profiles.
- Delete collection
- Settings. Check your account settings.
- Send feedback. Take screenshot and tell what is not working for you.
When your collection is ready instantly share it across your social media profile, with your friends and collaborators.
For more user friendly options check How To Focus Google Plus Collections