Trend 2018 education about leadership skills is an ultimate part of key recommendations from leading world organizations and governments, among them The Internet Society and European Commission. Any job position from small business, practitioners either institutions and governments are in the process of transforming and adapting to changes due to technology innovation and new organizational structures and solutions. The scale of expectation for new skills has many connected aspects that create delusion about identifying and acquiring the specific skillset.
Questions on the topic “Education About Leadership Skills”
Professor Zoltan Buzady was kind to join me online for a short interview and answer my questions:
- Which education would you recommend for acquiring skills and in particular leadership skills?
- My second question: what should be the prevailing type of learning through lectures, practice, either any combination you follow in your teaching?
- How would you recommend adults learn new skills?
- Do you agree that ‘Education About Leadership Skills” is a trend for 2018?
“Learning is the critical success factor for the future”, says Professor Zoltan Buzady. “Knowing that you learn means:
- Knowing how to do something.
- How to gain new knowledge and skills development constantly.
- Leadership skills are also: knowing how OTHERS are learning. A leader develops skills of others.“
Identifying Your Skills
for its crucial role in career and personal development.
- Speculate about yourself
- Observe during your work
- Ask others and find out what they confirm
- Which new skills of yours do they point out.
If you are interested in the technology-driven program “Fligby” of Professor Buzady check it! “The CEO of “Patagonia USA”, an ex-seal and now strategy professor uses “Fligby” regularly”, explained Prof. Buzady.
Stay tuned for our follow up conversation with Prof. Buzady scheduled for July!
My new project On e Board is about digital skills interactive practice. Welcome to join “On e Board” Community!